Monday, January 6, 2014

Fit Beyond 50

I just wanted to share with you this great article about woman over 50 in great shape. I have always been a fan of Cory Everson. She has the best body and spirit, even now at the young age of 54.

I did a bodybuilding show a couple years ago at the age of 50.
madonna-fit-beyond-50
Check this out!
From http://www.bodyhack.com

Here are 10 amazingly fit women over 50…steal what you can and put it to use for you today. If you work hard at being healthy and looking great now, it’ll become a natural part of life later. There are so many awesome women here, but the one I love the most is at the bottom. And you’ll see why: Attitude is everything.
So, without further ado, let’s see how great we can be after 50.
Read more

http://www.bodyhack.com/blog/fit-beyond-50-ten-inspirational-female-role-models-1108


Let me know who motivates you in your age group or older.

4 comments:

  1. You can look great at any age. It's all in what you eat and exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the 82 year old woman who ran a half marathon (and I already forgot her name). That is really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bethany. Something for us to look forward to. Fit at any age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely something to look forward to! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete